about 1 month ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with a global MusicTech company HQ’d in Stockholm, Sweden, whose model sets the path for creators and brands to access their music libraries to create top level content daily. They have offices across Europe, America and Asia – heightening their status as a global powerhouse in the industry.
My client are heavily expanding their technical division and are searching for an experienced Engineering Manager to build, grow and enable the different software engineering teams.
- Guide, inspire and develop a high-performing engineering team.
- Oversee professional development programs.
- Understand user’s and stakeholder’s needs and formulating solutions for their desires.
- Issue and conduct regular 1 to 1s.
- Work in tandem with product managers to drive the goal-setting processes.
- Develop and improve software engineering practices.
- Experienced in leading and mentoring both individuals and teams.
- Track record of applying agile software engineering practices to develop elite teams.
- Possess a strong growth mindset.
- Have great interpersonal skills along with excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Ability to understand technical problems and a keen love for technology and software.
- Fluent in English
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you believe you have the relevant skillset? If so, then please hit APPLY or for more information contact Callum Howells / email@example.com.