CLP - 004
about 2 months ago
Our client is an established HK Listed Congolomerate with presences across Asia. They are looking for high-caliber candidate to join their dynamic team team.
• Needs to coordinate enterprise wide access to, leverage of, and continual improvement of design principles and patterns
• To define solution vision and direction building on commonalities and benefits across lines of business and technologies
• Support eams with solution design for all projects across the enterprise with a particular emphasis on ERP related solutions
• Advise on integration patterns, including dispensations for varying from patterns
• Min Degree in Computer Science, or related disciplines.
• Min 10 years of relevant experience as Enterprise Architect
• Qualified credentials in TOGAF, DevOps, or relevant disciplines will be preferred
• Hands-on experience with Solution Design, ideally across multiple technologies and complex environments with a specific focus on ERP systems (SAP and/or Oracle)
• Extensive experience with governance of software projects and the management of software-related risk
• Good Knowledge of cloud vendors and ERP vendor technologies highly valued
• Excellent communication skills in English. Cantonese & Mandarin Chinese language abilities will be advantageous