6 months ago
- Be the expert to construct total solutioning proposal includes USP (Unique Selling Point) of offering and pricing, high level scope of both functional and technical requirements, data and security blueprint, resources planning and timeline during pre-sales stage by closely cooperating with sales lead and senior stakeholders.
- Design and deliver complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods to provide innovative solutions to address clients’ needs.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, client executives, partners, external vendors, and project members to manage and deliver successful solutions during implementation stage.
- Participate in or to drive deep architectural discussions to build trust and rapport with clients during implementation stage.
- Proactive to keep abreast of new technologies and to promote the adoption of new initiatives on client side or internally.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to clients and project members to solve complex technical challenges and establish credibility & build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within internal and client organization.
- 8+ years of professional experience in designing and implementing large scale distributed applications (i.e. several thousand man-days), preferable from consulting background.
- Proven successful track record to design application(s) with extensive knowledge in any one of the below areas – Cloud, Blockchain, e-commerce, SFDC, CRM solutions, data Analytics, digital solutions such as website, mobile apps insurance related platforms, AI-powered solutions, digital transformation initiatives for government or public sectors.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in Microservices, Event Driven or Cloud Native; and container technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker), services, and API models (e.g. Swagger, OpenAPI); and different storage solutions (e.g. SQL database(s), NoSQL such as MongoDB, Hadoop, Redis, etc.); and scalable networking technologies (e.g. Load Balancers, Firewalls) and web standards (e.g. REST APIs, web security mechanisms).
- Systems design experience, with the ability to architect or explain complex systems interactions including data flows, common interfaces, APIs and other methods.
- Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration.
- Sound understanding and experience of contemporary paradigms, such as Cloud, DevOps and Agile.
- Certification in TOGAF is a plus.