5 months ago
Our consultancy partner in Sweden is looking for enterprise-grade solution architects with experience from big IT landscapes. Preferably with earlier assignments from IT architecture work at some bigger companies. The IT landscape is built on both of the shelf applications and self-developed applications. The role means dialogue with both business representatives, developers and other architects to find the optimal architectural solutions and platform choices for the customer.
- Experience from the HR/People domain.
- Competence and skills management, master data related to HR or similar.
- Extensive experience from different areas working with a designing and blueprinting solutions with a mix of CoTS/SaaS products.
- Bespoke development and integration/APIs in a public cloud environment.
- Experience from some STD.
- TOGAF or similar.
- Good English is required.
Please apply immediately if you're keen to hear more and we'll endeavour to get back to you ASAP.
Hamlyn Williams is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information on the role, forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org