30 days ago
As a senior solutions architect within the corporate IT Enterprise Solutions team you will provide high quality end-to-end business application solutions across the whole group.
- Collaborate with business users and technology leaders to define and implement the enterprise technology roadmap modernise the IT infrastructure as part of a wide ranging transformation programme.
- Create architectural design proposals and recommend solutions to management and senior executive teams
- Educate both technical and non-technical colleagues via training and individual support
- Conduct standards reviews on architecture components across a range of enterprise systems
- Drive and promote architectural standards and policies
- Provide architecture advice and assistance to all levels of engineers and managers
- 10-15 years of information systems analysis/design and architecture development experience; Consultancy experience in solutions and/or enterprise architecture engagements is a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher, in Computer Science or other technical discipline.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise Architecture concepts, roadmaps and implementation
- Knowledgeable in the latest technologies and business processes, e.g.:
o Application Development Frameworks and Tools
o Integration and Messaging
o Cloud computing and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
o Data Management and Analytics
o Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Internet-of-Things (IoT)
- Experience in writing and executing RFI/RFP processes in order to correctly evaluate and recommend the correct technology, application, or product
- Ability to influence others and be able to demonstrate peer leadership skills
- Ability to define business & systems roadmaps where the requirements of one or the other is not already clearly defined.
- Ability to lead in architecture analysis, modeling, and design ensuring alignment with business and Architecture strategy, especially in the areas of corporate back-office functions, such as financial accounting, budgeting, procurement, human resources, facilities management, audit, compliance, etc. This includes the ownership of the architecture artifacts, controlling the architectural integrity and managing critical architectural trade-offs
- Consultancy experience in architecture development and information systems analysis/design.
- Ability to translate core business requirements into feasible technical solution amid constraints
- Ability to work effectively with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise
- Fluent English, oral and written, is a pre-requisite. Fluency in Cantonese and/or Mandarin preferred