about 1 month ago
Our client is in search of a VP, Senior Compliance Manager to join its team. They will be responsible for working with the business units and support functions to ensure compliance with applicable state, local, and federal banking laws.
- In charge of managing the bank’s policies, procedures, and various compliance programs.
- Works with compliance staff to conduct targeted risk assessments, risk-based testing and monitoring.
- Provides expertise, oversight, guidance, and advice on current and changing regulatory requirements.
- Maintains a strong knowledge and understanding of appropriate banking laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations and internal company policies, including but not limited to BSA / Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, Privacy, and Anti-Discrimination.
- 5+ year of compliance, risk, internal audit, or regulatory experience in the banking industry.
- CRCM preferred.
- Strong knowledge of general banking with an understanding of lending and deposit products and practices.
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: email@example.com