New York, NY, USA
9 months ago
Sr. Application Security Engineer - Financial Services
The client is a Fortune 50 financial services firm at the forefront of revolutionizing the transaction lifecycle. If you have the passion for driving change and shaping the world we live in look no further. This Fortune 50 giant is looking to build out their security engineering team on multiple levels.
- Comfortable with security tools like Burp Suite, OWASP ZAP, CheckMarx, Veracode, MetaSploit, App Spider etc.
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins desired but not a must have
- Understanding of build and release management, CI/CD platforms
- Manage integration with Static Code Analysis and Dynamic Code Analysis tools
- Identify security exposures and develop mitigation plans
- Perform leadership functions in support of the InfoSec Team Manager
- Troubleshoot production issues and performance bottlenecks.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Engineering, DevOps, Product) while carrying out day-to-day tasks.
- Strong foundation and in-depth technical knowledge of application security
- Ability to read code like a book and sniff out security bugs
- Proficiency to write code
- Hands on experience with SAST and DAST tools
- Have at least 3-6 years of relevant work experience
You can apply for this role by submitting your resume via this posting or emailing me your resume directly at email@example.com.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in CyberSecurity so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.