21 days ago
A banking partner of ours is looking to bring on an experienced Sr. BSA Analyst to their team. The Sr. BSA Analyst will be responsible for investigating terrorist financing and the compliance of laws and regulations of the BSA, USA Patriot Act, and OFAC.
As a Sr BSA Analyst, you will:
• Responsible for understanding BSA/AML, EDD reviews, Quality Control testing, SAR (write-ups), and OFAC.
• Monitors alert transactions related to BSA to identify financial crime patterns.
• Responsible for Case Investigations while mentoring Junior BSA Analysts.
• Analyze changes in client accounts/relationships.
• Analyze transactional data and determine irregular activity through the client’s historical activity.
• Responsible for Case narratives
• Ensure Bank’s compliance with OFAC regulations and monitor Bank’s OFAC software system adherence to OFAC Policy and Procedures.
As a Sr BSA Analyst, you will need:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of three years of BSA Compliance experience.
• ACAMS certification preferred or willing to obtain.
If you are a skilled Sr BSA Analyst, you can apply by:
Select the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Financial Crime market specialist, I partnered with large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the Southwest and West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Nardyezda Acosta, firstname.lastname@example.org or (619) 331-5754