about 1 month ago
A client of ours is looking for a SR Compliance Manager, who will be responsible for assessing a broad range of compliance risks across bank departments, with particular emphasis on lending, deposit, BSA/AML and other consumer compliance laws and regulations.
- Works with the bank’s business units and support functions to ensure they understand regulatory and legal requirements.
- Implement appropriate controls to ensure consistent compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Conducts targeted risk assessments and risk-based testing and monitoring.
- Identifies training needs and assists in developing/implementing effective compliance training to staff.
- Assists the Compliance Officer during FDIC and state bank examinations and compliance audits.
- Assists and serves as the back-up for the CRA and Fair Lending Compliance Manager, keeping up to date with evolving bank laws and regulations impacting CRA and Fair Lending.
- 5+ years of relevant regulatory compliance experience
- CRCM Certificate preferred
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: email@example.com