4 months ago
A banking client of ours in California is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer to join their team remotely.
They will be responsible for working with team members to ensure compliance with applicable state, local, and federal banking laws and regulations by conducting risk-based compliance testing and monitoring of lending, deposit, and operational processes to ensure the sufficiency of regulatory compliance control.
- Advise and consult on proposed new products, services, and initiatives with regard to compliance obligations and corresponding compliance risks and mitigating controls.
- Review/identify regulatory compliance impact, assesses risk appetite, and approve recommended controls.
- Draft new, and review existing, policies and procedures to ensure they meet regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Compliance Officer during FDIC and state bank examinations and compliance audits.
- Work with the Compliance Officer on the timely and satisfactory resolution of consumer complaints.
- Assist and serve as the back-up for the CRA and Fair Lending Compliance Manager.
- 5+ years of relevant regulatory compliance experience
- CRCM Certificate preferred
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: email@example.com