Long Beach, CA
26 days ago
A banking client of ours is looking for an BSA Analyst 2 in Long Beach, CA. This position is responsible for ensuring the Bank is in compliance with the Bank Secrecy Act regulation. Possess extensive knowledge on Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Regulation, USA PATRIOT Act requirements and Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) functions.
The BSA Analyst 2 supports the AML processes which include writing and submitting SARs to FinCEN upon approval from BSA management.
This position is responsible for alert monitoring, suspicious activity/case investigations and SAR reporting, daily audit log, daily data validation, customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence or other processes in an effort to prevent the Bank from being exploited by money laundering or terrorist financing activities.The monitoring is to follow Department Procedures and be in compliance with the FFIEC Bank Secrecy Act Anti-Money Laundering Examination Manual.
- File SARs electronically within required deadlines
- Review Alerts (triage)
- Case Reviews (SAR or No SAR decision making)
- SAR Review
- Write and file Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs) in accordance with regulations and time limitations
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of banking experience with an emphasis in Operations.
- 3+ years of banking experience with BSA/AML.
- CAMS Certification required.
- Bankers Toolbox AML Monitoring (BAM, BAM+)