4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is working with a banking client who is in search of a SR Compliance Officer to join its team. They will be responsible for assessing a broad range of compliance risks across bank departments, with particular emphasis on lending, deposit, BSA/AML and other consumer compliance laws and regulations.
- Work with the Bank's business units and support functions to ensure they understand regulatory and legal requirements.
- Assist in the oversight of the Bank's compliance testing and monitoring program by completing periodic testing.
- Conduct targeted risk assessments and risk-based testing and monitoring.
- Provide expertise, oversight, guidance, and advice on current and changing regulatory requirements.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal regulations and internal company policies, including but not limited to BSA / Anti-Money Laundering, Fair Lending, Privacy, and Anti-Discrimination, to the extent each applies to current job responsibilities.
- 5+ years of relevant BSA/AML experience
- CRCM Certificate preferred
If this opportunity interests you, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org