9 days ago
A banking client of ours is looking to bring on an experienced Sr./CRA Analyst. The CRA Analyst will assist Compliance Management in the administration of the bank's CRA program and reporting.
As a Sr./CRA Analyst, you will:
- Manage the collection and maintenance of the CRA Loan Application Register utilizing CRA software. Review data collected on small business and small farms for eligibility and accuracy.
- Communicate CRA exceptions to the respective credit managers and ensure records are accurate. Collaborate with the CRA/Compliance Manager to ensure accuracy of CRA data collected prior to commission. Responsible for accurate and timely CRA annual data submission to the federal agency. Publish within the required timeline the CRA Disclosure Statements to the respective business units.
- Conduct research to qualify community development loans, services, donations and investments for CRA credit. Provide guidance on CRA-related questions. Collect, publish, and maintain required documents for the annual CRA Public File updates. Responsible for gathering requested information and documentation for CRA exam preparation or external audits.
- Prepare documents applicable to branch closing or relocation as required by state and federal agencies. Maintain knowledge of Regulation BB.
As a Sr./CRA Analyst, you will need:
- 3-5 years of CRA experience within a bank or financial services organization.
- Experience with Centrax or similiar CRA software is preferred.
If you are a skilled Sr./CRA Analyst, you can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Compliance & Financial Crime market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Financial Services and Banking Institutions across the West Coast. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Hannah Twomey, email@example.com, 619-324-0225