100-110K + equity
about 1 month ago
A fintech client of ours in Denver is looking for a Sr Fraud Analyst to join its team! This person will perform extensive research and analyses to detect suspicious transactions and determine fraudulent activities.
- Responsible for the design, development, and management of real-time fraud rules and models.
- Responsible for the prevention and detection of potential fraud across all payment channels by reviewing customers’ accounts.
- Work with Data Services team to develop reporting, and KPIs.
- Follow OFAC procedures and regulations on application that trigger a match on the SDN list.
- Work specialized, new processes to identify fraud and report on fraud impact to accounts.
- Review all alerts from external sources, including VISA CAMS, FICO, etc. and ensure that appropriate actions are taken to mitigate fraud.
- 5-10 years experience in a prepaid or banking environment in chargebacks, dispute resolution, and fraud detection.
- Must work in the Denver office.