Up to $95,000-$$115,000
9 days ago
We are currently partnered with a fast-growing financial institution who are looking for an experienced Sr. Fraud Investigator to support the design and build of a state-of-the-art fraud operations process from the ground up. This is a key hire and one of the first within the team, therefore, we need individuals who are highly motivated and looking for a new challenge in leading the way.
- Lead, train and mentor Fraud Risk Management staff within the banking space.
- Work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment, with a flexible schedule.
- Review fraud detection systems, fraud monitoring reports, conduct special investigations.
- Conduct routine interviews and complex interviews.
- Prepare and deliver fraud awareness training internally and externally.
- Assists with performance of special investigations and research projects as requested by management.
- Utilize bank systems, resources, policies and procedures to evaluate accounts and situations that may require unique treatment and a specialized approach
- Work on multiple investigations simultaneously, while maintaining an exceptional attention to detail, and prioritize based on business needs and urgency
- 5+ Years of Fraud Investigations experience within a financial institution
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
This role can be performed remotely, but are planning to go back into a Hybrid model in October and offers an extremely competitive compensation and benefits package. If you are passionate about Fraud please apply directly for consideration !