New Britain, CT
6 months ago
The Senior Identity and Access Management Analyst will assist in developing and maintaining a robust and highly integrated Identity and Access Management program, including IAM operational activities (provisioning, de-provisioning, access changes, etc.), identity enforcement (multi-factor authentication, federation, segregation of duties, etc.), and access governance (access auditing, logging, monitoring, etc.). The senior analyst will work closely with information technology teams and business stakeholders to create an identity program that aligns the information security strategy with business goals.
- Configure, troubleshoot and maintain identity and access management systems
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) for identity and access management topics
- Prioritize and execute elements of the program based on risk and business objectives
- Manage access to all designated systems and applications supported by SCCA Information Technology throughout the user lifecycle (including non-integrated SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS accounts)
- Control, monitor, and audit privileged access to systems and applications
- Coordinate the design, creation, and implementation of security roles, profiles, and attributes
- Develop and monitor IAM Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Utilize lean concepts of continuous improvement and reassessment of the IAM systems and program
- Perform access reviews, compliance audits and investigations in partnership with the Integrity Department
- Develop and document policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines related to identity and access management
- Create and conduct training for staff on the use of IAM related tools and processes
- Participate in other information security projects and operational duties
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a technical discipline related to Information Technology
- 7 years hands-on information technology experience, with at least 2 years in identity management
- Administrative experience with commercial IAM tools, such as SailPoint, One Identity, Saviynt, or Oracle Identity Manager
- Knowledge in enterprise directory services and integrations (Active Directory, LDAP, WS-Federation, SAML)
- Experience in one or more of the following technologies: Azure AD, ADFS, SSO, multi-factor authentication, SAML, or Privileged Access Management.
- Ability to communicate technical information in understandable business terms
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills
- Strong customer service abilities required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of staff.
- Hands-on experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, or C++
- Knowledge of application programming interface (API) concepts and methods
- Working knowledge of privileged user management tools desired
- General information security certification (e.g., CISSP, GSEC, etc.)
- Experience with IAM within Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
If interested, please email your resume to j.grifone@hamlynwilliams to set up a time to speak further about this position.