San Francisco Bay Area
6 months ago
Responsibilities & Requirements
*YOU MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER
- Manages a team of IT Security Analysts focused on strategy, and GRC.
- Manage, establish and enhance cybersecurity strategy, policy, and procedures in order to drive the program, protect company information and assets, and manage cyber incidents for response and recovery.
- Train SOC analysts on utilization of tools, and support tool implementations and documentations.
- Manage security risk and compliance requirements, and drive the organization’s mission on risk remediation
- Change management
- Manage 3rd party risk, relationships and services provided by security vendors
- Enahnce the company’s security posture and implement security controls
- 10+ years of experience, 3-4 years in a management position
- Strong knowledge of systems, applications, and data threat landscape, network security protocols and utilization of security tools
- Strong experience in Windows, and Linux operating systems
- Cloud experience – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to translate highly technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of risk and compliance controls in line with FedRAMP, ISO, NIST, PCI, etc.