about 1 month ago
A large Fintech client of ours is looking for a strong regulatory professional to take on a Global KYC Compliance role, to be based in its San Francisco location.
The role will be responsible for the global KYC program including setting and adhering to KYC, CDD policies, procedures and standards appropriate for each jurisdiction in which the company operates in.
You will serve as the company’s KYC SME and to be an escalation point for both to the wider AML function and to be responsible for the management of relevant projects related to onboarding/domestic and/or international expansion/remediation projects.
- To ensure that KYC policies and procedures are kept up to date and appropriate for the global AML program
- Cross functional collaboration with the other Compliance and business teams on emerging regulations when required
- To oversee a QA program over 1st line operational staff output and escalations
- You will serve as a company-wide advisor of KYC compliance risks to the organization, supporting the education of the business to helping them to remediate controls weaknesses
- Other duties as required in this position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ worth of experience in leadership capacity at a financial services organization, within a KYC function
- Experience interacting with operational business units, as well as with 1st and line Compliance functions
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, prior start-up or fintech experience is highly desired
If this role interests you, please get in touch!