185k-220k annual salary
6 months ago
· Collaborate with the CISO, Systems Security, Enterprise Security, and Security Operations teams to achieve goals of the engineering and architecture team. Delegate responsibilities and assign tasks.
· Build and integrate company requirements into the tech & security roadmap
· Measure and evaluate the efficiency of the firm’s security tools and technologies to enhance the technology roadmap
· Manage, mentor, and develop engineers and architects, delegate responsibility, own hiring/termination responsibilities and conduct performance reviews
· Minimum of 6+ years of experience serving as a technical security leader.
· 5 years serving as a security engineer or architect responsible for deploying, developing, integrating security tools
· Exceptional knowledge and ability to adapt to different security tools, including SIEM, XDR, EDR, IAM, Firewalls, IAM
· Excellent knowledge of security frameworks including NIST, ISO, OWASP 10, etc.
· Must be a US Citizen & Permanent Resident