$165,000 - 205,000/Competitive
7 months ago
An International Oncology Pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Medical Science Liaison to join their close-knit team. As the company is nearing a product launch, the MSL would be tasked to lead pre-launch initiatives, KOL identification and engagements, and provide support on Medical Affairs initiatives. This MSL would be responsible for covering the Southwest territory which includes, Southern California, Arizona, New Mexico, and parts of Texas. Joining a team of eight individuals, this MSL would be part of a collaborative team that engages with each other frequently. This would be an excellent opportunity to be part of a product launch in the oncology space.
- Develop relationships with KOLs in the assigned territory based on scientific exchange
- Engage in scientific dialog effectively communicating scientific content in response to KOL requests
- Assess KOL alignment with the key elements of the scientific platform to inform territory and medical strategy
- Develop KOL Advocates and Collaborators within your assigned territory
- Compliantly support company sponsored research, investigator initiated studies, and publications associated with MNK product(s)
- A doctorate degree including PharmD, PhD, MD, PsyD. Post graduate experience required with preference for clinical experience.
- 3-5 years’ industry experience as a MSL
- Ability to travel 60% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
To learn more about the advertised opportunity, please apply directly or call 315-215-1810