9 months ago
A Rare Disease Pharmaceutical Co. in the greater New York area is looking for an Medical Science Liaison to join their growing organization. This MSL would be working within a number of Rare Diseases products across different indications. This company has a robust pipeline to support the commercialized asset, which gives the MSL the ability to focus in on a few products and become an expert in the niche field. This organization is looking to hire an MSL to cover the North East territory.
- Develop relationships with KOLs in the assigned territory based on scientific exchange
- Engage in scientific dialog effectively communicating scientific content in response to KOL requests
- Assess KOL alignment with the key elements of the scientific platform to inform territory and medical strategy
- Develop KOL Advocates and Collaborators within your assigned territory
- Compliantly support company sponsored research, investigator initiated studies, and publications associated with MNK product(s)
- A doctorate degree including PharmD, PhD, MD, PsyD. Post graduate experience required with preference for clinical experience.
- 3-5 years’ industry experience as a MSL
- Ability to travel 60% (including overnight travel) and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assignments, unless otherwise specified
To learn more about the advertised opportunity, please apply directly or call 315-215-1810