29 days ago
- Role Responsibilities
- Support the development of risk-based, factor-based and alternatively weighted indices employing quantitative portfolio investment techniques.
- Provision of an index strategy simulation service.
- Carry out equity investment research to support the creation of research papers, materials and other product collateral.
- Development of investment analytics and research tools.
- Provide technical product support for the client engagement process with key institutional clients.
- Share team responsibilities for index rebalances, the construction and calculation of investment metrics and reports.
- Support the business as usual activities within the SI Product, Equity Product and Equity Research teams.
- Respond to internal and external research enquiries related to index construction and analytic developments.
- Comprehensive knowledge of quantitative investment analytics; including model development, portfolio construction techniques and risk and performance attribution.
- Relevant analytical investment experience – 5+ years buy or sell side experience.
- Experience of SQL, Matlab (or other e.g. Python) in an analytical environment or a desire to acquire such knowledge where it is lacking.
- A good knowledge and understanding of global financial markets and products, including the role of indices.
- Education to post-graduate in a quantitative discipline.
- Ability to work in a team to strict deadlines, manage workloads effectively and readily assume additional responsibilities.