Virginia, United States
10 months ago
- Conduct research using open source, subscription, and security-related services to monitor and assess current and emerging threats.
- Produce written analytical reports and deliver oral briefings to stakeholders.
- Tracking APTs and other threat actors targeting the crypto community and broader financial industry, and providing actionable intelligence to our CSIRT and security partners.
- Researching emerging attack trends, and uncovering attacker infrastructures and tools.
- Monitoring and investigating in-the-wild exploits and attacks against other crypto exchanges, determining attribution to a particular threat group, and working with our CSIRT to develop detections accordingly.
- Provide tactical support to security investigations and operations.
- Serve as systems administrator for the case management database to include managing permissions, training and performances, and interfacing with technical support.=