Competitive + Benefits
4 months ago
Our client, a leading payment processing firm, requires a Staff Level IT and Security Auditor to join their team based out of Atlanta, GA. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to provide suitable candidates.
As a Staff IT and Security Auditor you will be able expected to assist on a diverse array of IT and IS audits, evaluating various technology platforms, whilst considering all relevant technology and security risks from a cloud-based prospective. Familiarity with COBIT, NIST, ISO 27000, PCI-DSS and FFIEC is preferred, as is previous experience within payment processing and AWS.
As a Staff IT and Security Auditor you will be:
- Assisting on risk-based audits, from planning to completion, with a strong focus on IT and IS controls throughout the audit process
- Helping to evaluate key information security risks, root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and identifying practical solutions
- Familiar with one or more of; application security, infrastructure security (mainframe, UNIX/LINUX, Windows, SQL Server and Oracle, business continuity and/ or, disaster recovery amongst other
As a Senior IT and Security Auditor you require:
- 1-3 years’ work experience within IT Audit, Risk or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Audit or another related field
- Ideally some experience with one or more of; internal control frameworks, including COBIT, FFIEC, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO27001, and ITIL
- AWS experience preferred
- CISA, CISM or CISSP certification/ willingness to achieve one
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Our client can offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits, competitive salaries and PTO.
At this stage only US Citizen/ Permanent Residents/ Green card holders are being considered.
I am an IT Audit & Risk market specialist working with a variety of clients across companies US-wide. If this role is of interest to you, or if you would like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly to Emily Kirkpatrick on (646)349-4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.