$60,000 to $70,000
State Licensing and Regulatory Compliance Assistant
2 months ago
We’ve partnered with an exciting fintech company specializing in regulatory compliance consulting for money services, payments, and fintech businesses.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the License Maintenance team by documenting processes
- Responsible for updating existing tools, policies and procedures to adhere to changing laws and regulations
- Conduct research to create new processes, systems, and tools that support License Maintenance for both internal and external use
- Prepare state submission forms, notifications, and reports to state and federal agencies
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Looking for detail oriented, organized individual with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Preferred But Not Required:
- Paralegal experience
- Experience with fintech or money services businesses is preferred
- Experience with Money Transmitter License, NMLS, or FinCEN
For more information, please contact Nicole Izurieta at Hamlyn Wiliams at email@example.com