London, United Kingdom
£80,000 - £90,000
3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an exciting risk intelligence solutions start-up in the US, who have just moved into an aggressive growth phase after securing a large funding round. They are looking to disrupt and re-invent the industry, developing their own software and innovative products to serve the financial services industry.
Due to demand, the team is looking to expand rapidly and add a Strategic Account Executive to their team, who is based remotely in the UK or Ireland.
You will manage the sales cycle, understand customer gains and pains, and have the market knowledge to expand existing client business.
- 5+ years in B2B SaaS account management in the risk and financial services industry.
- Strong understanding of the issues in risk management for supply chain
- Proven ability to build key business relationships with leaders (e.g. CCO, CRO, CTO, CSO)
What They Offer
- Fantastic compensation package, fully remote working.
- Chance to join a revolutionary start-up who are shaping the future of risk management and seeing incredible success.
- Work alongside global leaders in the space and industry veterans.
- This is an urgent resource requirement and will move quickly for the right person! Salary is dependent on experience.
Please get in touch with me ASAP for more details and send across your resume if interested. Must have full work rights in the UK or Ireland, as we cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson