about 2 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is partnered with a leading Middle Eastern bank based in London. Due to high growth in the last few years they are searching for a Strategy Manager to support the Investment Team, The Investment Team works alongside the Private Banking business and offers a wealth management service, aiming to assist High Net Worth clients by defining their strategic goals and offering specialised and tailored solutions to professionally manage, grow and diversify the future of family and intergenerational wealth.
As a Strategy Manager you will:
- Assist the RMs with maintaining updated KYC information and AML monitoring such as adverse media etc.
- Assisting with reviews of existing client files due to ongoing regulatory changes, and manage the MI
- Maintain and publish MIS on weekly and monthly basis for (but not exclusive to):
- KYC completion rates (preps vs signed off)
- Expired insurance policy (outstanding vs renewed)
- Declined business log
- Closed accounts
- Exception rates
- Setting in place and agreeing of SLAs with internal partners for service delivery and TATs
- Ensuring efficient management of workflow within the team
- Establish and agree with frontline structure of work received vs deliverables and TATs
- Liaise with various departments (both local and H/O) on system enhancements / new system implementation
- Is responsible for PB NPPAs by working closely with relevant line managers
As a Strategy Manager you will need:
- 8 years’ Banking experience with a proven track record in operational and client facing roles
- Previous Team Supervisory experience desirable
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Arabic
- Solid understanding of the GCC region and cultural knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstration of accuracy, organisation and attention to detail
- Must be proactive in setting and maintaining high client service levels
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
I am a Risk & Governance market specialist working with a large variety of clients across the Financial Services industries in Benelux and Dachs. If this role is of interest to you, or if you’d like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Luke Nash at 0203 994 882 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.