$175,000 - $190,000
3 months ago
We're working on an SVP of testing position at present with a top investment bank. They're looking for a testing manager to cover their rates and FX team specifically so a good base in this area would be highly beneficial.
What you'll be doing:
- Being integral in the implementation, and execution of the compliance testing, continuous testing, and reporting programs across the US.
- You will be managing the planning, execution, and reporting of compliance testing reviews and compliance and regulatory issue validation activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity
- Managing a team or multiple teams of Compliance professionals. Responsible for hiring, compensation, performance appraisals, staff development, training, etc.
- Developing and executing a Compliance Testing Plan to monitor for compliance with rules, laws, and regulations.
- Serving as a lead reviewer for complex reviews, analysing report findings, and communicating findings to corresponding control/process owners.
- Developing effective relationships within the compliance testing function and with other stakeholders including business and technology process owners, and Internal Audit function.
What they're looking for:
- Bachelors degree level educated
- At least 10 years of experience within compliance testing., managing and developing a testing program and protocols
- Extensive management experience and comfortable a team
For more information get in touch with Thomas Byrne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646 349 4411