4 months ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with one of the highest valued fintech businesses in the world. This global internet payments business specifically operates within the fashion retail sector, creating more affordable methods for consumers to shop online and in-store.
This fintech is one of the most recognised scale-ups in the technology arena and is targeting to enter into 20 new markets in the FY22. Our client is a very agile business that operates across three continents, and due to this dynamic, the demand has arisen for a highly strategic role within their senior management team.
HW has been assigned a search for a senior communications expert, this role will lead up the entire group's strategy and program management across internal communications, company platforms, and events communications. This person will also be the group accountable lead within internal communications across the entire business and will face off to the CXO suite.
So, who are you?
What you will do
- Play a crucial role in taking the business' internal communications capabilities to the next level through clear, consistent and impactful messaging delivered in the right format, on the right platform, and at the right time for all employees.
- Continuously assess internal tooling and how that can be leveraged to further strengthen the internal communications work, improving searchability and overall availability of information.
- Contribute to the development of the desired culture strategy using available diagnostics (e.g. annual employee engagement survey, exit interviews, etc.), to help maximize engagement and build organizational commitment (recognizing the employee voice).
- Drive effective internal communications in support of change initiatives, organizational development, growth, and diversity strategies support in developing internal events for all employees globally.
- Develop a clear understanding of strategies and key priorities within the company to provide relevant content to all members of the internal communications teams that can be utilized to build out narratives that will engage people internally.
- Understand and convey complex concepts in simple and compelling ways.
Who you are
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in internal communications roles, preferably in high-growth and/or payments, retail or technology environments.
- Experience working for a global business with a rapidly growing presence in the US is a plus.
- Great understanding of what constitutes “best in class” internal communications and how to get there, including channel management and the different channels’ technical capabilities.
- You are hands-on by nature and come up with creative thinking that adds value and innovation to the work we do.
- You can take initiative, be strategic and forward-looking while at the same time taking personal ownership for everyday delivery.
- Enjoy a fast-paced working environment and be proactive by nature, moving between high strategy and small details, relish problem-solving, want the ability to think creatively, and love the satisfaction of brilliant execution.
- Experience with success metrics across internal communications channels and what drives internal engagement.
- Previous experience working with organizational and people agendas are beneficial
- Previous experience driving internal events and organization-wide culture-building activities.
If this role sounds like a good fit for your experience and future career aspirations, please apply directly; or reach out directly to discuss in a little more detail. You can contact the team directly at email@example.com