New York City, NY
11 days ago
My team and I working with one of the largest securities firms and investment banks in the nation that provides innovative financial solutions through our Private Client Services, Capital Markets, and Clearing & Execution divisions.
The investment banking group is seeking an experienced Senior Vice President to take on a key leadership role in developing a focus on Crypto and Digital Fintech. This role will support both your own clients, as well as collaborate with sector bankers in Consumer, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Media and Technology. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit and a track record of revenue generation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate new client relationships and expand the franchise within the crypto and fintech markets
- Ensure that overall team strategies will maximize profit generation
- Manage deal pipeline and provide marketing to existing and new potential clients
- Develop strong internal relations with various departments to maximize cross-selling strategies
- Oversee preparation and delivery of presentations
- Responsible for all aspects of a transaction life cycle: client sourcing, due diligence, negotiations, valuation analyses, and transaction closings
- Maintain professional image of the company
- Mentor, lead and develop team members
- Perform other tasks and duties as required and assigned
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited University, MBA, CFA, CPA, or other advanced degrees/credentials desirable
- 10+ years of experience in a reputable Investment Banking firm
- FINRA Series 79 required; Series 24 preferred
- Proven track record with increasing responsibilities of lead generation
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills with an ability to bring in new clients
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Highly proficient in financial statement analysis and financial modeling
As a specialist recruiter, I focus on recruiting into the Finance and Accounting market within the Financial Services industries. If you are interested in this role or know anyone that would be a good fit, please reach out to me directly.