about 2 months ago
We are currently working with an alternative invesment management and advisory, where they are looking for a System Assistant Manager.
As a System Assistant Manager you will:
- Responsible for design, install, configure, implement and maintain servers, network devices, cloud-based applications / systems to cope with business and operational needs
- Possess solid technical knowledge on multiple disciplines, including Windows Server, cloud computing, network and security systems
- Manage the IT infrastructure & conduct continuous technology infrastructure review to enhance IT efficiency
- Responsible for all IT security related matters and ensure that the corporate systems and security infrastructure setup conform with regulatory requirements and up to industry standard
- Responsible for preparing technical documentation, manuals, SOP and IT policies for the daily operations & housekeeping tasks, data backup, performance monitoring of mission-critical systems
- Manage infrastructure projects in a quality and timely manner
- Develop future strategies for Office 365 products and services
- Accountable for troubleshooting of server, application system and network problems
As a System Assistant Manager you will need:
- Degree holder in Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in managing and configuring enterprise-grade systems
- Solid experience in design and managing Microsoft Server, Active Directory, Office365, SharePoint, MS-Exchange, DHCP/DNS, DFS, etc.
- Solid experience in LANs/WANs technologies (WLAN, MPLS, VPN, VLAN, VoIP), Server Virtualization, Windows/Linux shell scripting, PowerShell scripting, SAN, VDI, etc.
- Understanding of network security and enterprise security management
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Putonghua)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.