Up to $115,000
15 days ago
A banking client of ours is in search of a Financial Crimes System Officer who has managed Patriot Officer software as an administrator to be in in the Los Angeles sub-region, CA based.
This position is 100% in person/office. Hybrid would be exceptional depending on candidates experienced.
- Strong knowledge of banking policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job through self-study and formalized training.
- This individual will provide support for reviewing and approving Enhanced Due Diligence Reviews and support BSA Training initiatives set by the BSA Training Program. This position is required to deal effectively and tactfully with Bank personnel at all levels, and with personnel representing regulatory agencies for audit firms
- Daily oversight of the Bank’s AMLS program to achieve optimal performance levels. Report of the results of the Certification Program to management and appropriate committees.
- Performs frequent assessments on the performance of the AMLS program.
- Tracks and monitors AMLS program issues in working with the Bank’s AMLS vendor for resolution.
- Assist in AMLS model calibration/validation projects, developing the Bank’s Certification Program and executing the program objectives, EDD Compliance Officer in reviewing and approving EDD reviews when needed, BSA related Board Reports as applicable, BSA Management and other Internal Departments with questions and problem solving related to the performance of the AMLS.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university
- Very strong knowledge of Patriot Officer software experience (2-3 years)
- 5+ years of BSA/AML/Financial Crime
- Supervisory/Management experience