7 months ago
Are you looking to be part of one of the largest Automation companies in the world?
Are you looking to join a growing, dynamic team delivering the best in class Automation solutions tailored to the client? This opportuntiy not only gives an opportunity to showcase your current skillset but also allows to to further your experience on some of the largest projects gloablly.
In this role you will:
- Undertakes project design, implementation, factory / site acceptance test and site activities.
- Creates documents developed for our customers within our project team according to agreed planning and functional requirements.
- The Systems Engineer supports one or more Senior Engineers or Lead Engineers in the delivery of project related engineering deliverables and is responsible for assigned tasks.
• 2+ years of relevant industry experience with a proven track record managing system design, implementation and FAT - DeltaV
• Fluent German with good spoken and written English
• Communicate with customers, suppliers and 3rd parties on technical matters
• Willingness to travel as needed, shorter (few days) and longer travels (weeks)
This is an extremely fast-growing industry and you will be working with one of the market leaders. This represents a fantastic opportunity to also work with some of the best in the business, sharing ideas and developing your career for the future. If you think your profile fits then please apply ASAP.