16 days ago
Our client is a well-establiedh retail bank that is looking for a high caliber to join their expanding team.
- Lead a team to develop risk and compliance governance and control framework of retail wealth business
- Design and implement the control on retail selling activities of investment & insurance products/ transactions in compliance with relevant regulations
- Assess and perform gap analysis to ensure proper control measures are in place to mitigate compliance risk associated with all channels
- University graduate with minimum 7 years' banking experience with exposure in compliance, internal control or audit
- Familair with regulatory requirements applicable to retail banking
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese