3 months ago
Are you are a forward-thinking person, who loves working in a fast-paced environment, then, read below.
Hamlyn Williams are currently partnered with one of the worlds leading consultancies looking to speak with Teamcenter experts for a large project based (remotely) in the UK
- Work with Sales and Services Management to initiate, review and agree on a project governance with the customer.
- • Define and agree to project roles and responsibilities
- • Conduct stakeholder management through systematic identification, analysis and planning of actions to negotiate with and influence stakeholders
- • Setup of all required processes in alignment with all stakeholders including appropriate communication on all levels for a project
- • Proactively monitor the projects' overall progress, resolving issues and initiate corrective and preventive action as appropriate.
- • Perform project risk management including planning, identification, analysis, response planning and controlling
- • Enforce change management at the project level to ensure the dependencies of the change is reflected and understood
- • Orchestrate project schedules to ensure on time delivery
- • Perform program quality management, ensure that the solution meets requirements and is to the appropriate quality and manage compliance to standards, rules and regulations
- • Perform project reviews and retrospectives regularly and feed the results and lessons
- • Support project management activities to control scope, cost, schedule and quality.
- • Communicate project processes, progress by interacting with the customer to support customer expectations and support customer adoption.
- • Mentor development team members.
- • Willingness and ability to travel if necessary (within UK & continental Europe
- Multiple years working as a Project Manager for Teamcenter solutions or similar products, such as Enovia, ePMD, Windchill, Aras Innovator or Agile.
- • Expert practitioner in both Waterfall and Agile project methods
- • Preferable experience in any of the following industries: Automotive, Consumer Products, High Tech Electronics, Aerospace, & Defence
- • Previous leadership experience with Enterprise PLM, ERP or MES implementations with project budgets.
- • Experience leading a group of professional architects and consultants during a software implementation to achieve results.
- • Certification in Project Management from the Project Management Institute (PMI) or International Project Management Associations (IPMA) or equivalent is suitable for this position.
- • Able to summarize complex information and communicates with an effective manner for a given audience.
- • Communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and being able to communicate at various levels throughout an organization.
- • Multiple years working in a customer facing environment leading teams.
- • Experience of working in secure environments.
Please apply below: