about 1 month ago
In this role, you will advance the Next Gen control framework and governance processes in Tech Risk by assuring alignment with regulatory requirements, best practices, and industry trends. You will work as part of an expert team to understanding subtle changes in the regulatory, technology, and risk environments, and ensure that the firm stays ahead of any changes. You will be called upon to interact with senior leaders and external stakeholders to effectively convey the firm’s cybersecurity posture in a manner that balances risk management with a commercial mindset. The ideal candidate should be familiar with financial institutions and the regulatory landscape, have a general understanding of Cloud security, DevOps, information security and cybersecurity topics and possess strong writing and analytical skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of IT audit or IT risk management experience
- Preferred: Current CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP or similar IT certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Understanding of information security, IT audit and IT risk management principles.
- Limited experience with assessing IT related processes such as system and information security, system development and change management, computer operations and data protection.
- Awareness of Financial Services industry regulations, specifically those set forth in the Federal Financial Institutional Examination Council (FFIEC) handbooks and other country specific regulatory authorities.