$140,000 + 20% Bonus
3 months ago
We have partnered with an exciting Digital Bank that is looking for a Technical BI Developer, who will work to enable self-service data and reporting to drive strategy and measure performance against KPIs across the business. You’ll be working with data and reporting pipelines supporting multiple product lines, making them available to leaders across the company. You will be responsible for creating, reviewing, and tracking data requirements. You’ll also own enablement of data feeds to support reports and dashboards on the Looker Platform The ideal candidate is a tech-savvy strong communicator who understands how to make data understandable by everyone. This role includes regular opportunities to partner closely with stakeholders across domains and at all levels.
- Have oversight over our Looker development environment. Make sure it’s clean, organized, and well-implemented.
- Work with data engineering to construct and implement architectural data solutions
- Build data models and complex SQL queries
- Encourage internal adoption and self-sufficiency of Stakeholders on the Looker platform, including training users and making dashboards easy to find.
- Help leaders enable visualizations into their processes and applications
- Work across a wide variety of verticals
- Train developers and end-users on platform best practices
- Own reporting tools, pipelines, and dashboards to ensure consistent availability and accuracy of data.
- Develop requirements for building and maintaining datasets that will represent the source of truth for our key metrics.
- Identify and assist in addressing data quality issues.
- Perform exploratory data analysis (Python)
- Partner with key stakeholders on KPI reports development and tracking across the organization
- Drive self-service and data literacy for business users on our data platform by creating and documenting data structures and sets, SQL and data tools training, and dashboard development
- Develop and maintain procedures and user guides for the supported functions.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for platforms and key data elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent years of experience in computer programing
- 3 + years of experience and knowledge of SQL, including writing and optimizing queries
- 1+ years’ experience with Looker/LookML, specifically working with Looker Blocks
- 2+ years’ experience with Python and the Data Science Stack (Pandas, Matplotlib, etc)
- Advanced experience in Analysis/Business Intelligence Technologies
- Strong knowledge of database/analytics tools
- Superb organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Experience effectively presenting insights and summarizing complex data to diverse audiences through visualizations and other means
- Highly proficient PC skills including MS Excel and Word
- Must be able to plan and monitor activities according to priorities and multi-task.
- Ability to work independently within the scope of responsibilities for the position and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Ability to understand, tackle, and solve problems from both technical and business perspectives
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong communication skills with stakeholders at all levels on both technical and business issues
- Desire to learn and grow your knowledge of the data industries
- Ability to document your work and enable teammates
You can apply by:
Selecting the “Apply” button below or by contacting me directly.
As a Fintech market specialist, I am partnered with a myriad of large and small Fintech Companies across the country. If this role is of interest to you, or if you are interested in exploring other opportunities within the market, you are welcome to reach out directly to:
Sparsh Didwania, email@example.com or (619) 332-6398