3 months ago
Hamlyn Williams have partnered exclusively with an global consultancy firm who specialise in Infrastructure & Data Management, Business Applications & Platform Solutions, Cybersecurity.
They are in need of a PLM Consultant with expertise in TeamCenter to come onboard on a permanent basis as a core team member in customer development and implementation projects. This role is based in the UK, but is fully remote.
- Work with Project Manager and project PLM Architects in developing Teamcenter technical solutions that solves the customer's business problems.
- Directly advise customers on Teamcenter PLM solutions.
- Build/configure, test & deploy Teamcenter solutions in line with customer requirements
- Provide estimates for work and report progress on directly responsible project activities
- Produce relevant project related documentation, such as functional/technical specifications, relevant to supporting overall project.
5+ years of professional experience in the PLM project (Teamcenter and Active Workspace) and consulting environment
- Able to define PLM processes and implement them with customers.
- Good knowledge in installation, deployment (esp. Teamcenter Deployment Center) and major upgrade of Teamcenter UA and Active Workspace.
- Experience in the automation of Teamcenter test and deployment activities.
- Based in the UK, holding a SC clearance or willing to obtain one (client covered).
What they offer:
- Chance to work with a global leader in the consultancy market with huge growth plans for their UK/European operations.
- Salary package for this position is comprised of a highly rewarding base salary and excellent benefits
- Fully remote
Must have full work rights in the EU. We cannot provide sponsorship.
Contact: Lochie Patterson