about 2 months ago
Technical Delivery Manager
My client is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. They operate in 147 countries and territories and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
They operate in 25 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Shenzhen Chengdu, Chongqing, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR......
- Experience in delivering solutions including technology, people, process, and policy components.
- Scrum Master, having oversight of the multi-disciplined and multi-location development teams.
- Manage and range scope of functions with Business Analysts, Product Owner and with the development teams.
- Collaborate with the Cloud and Solution Architect for implementation of their design with the CloudOps team, into the cloud and network setup/configuration.
- Stream lead for the Cloud team, providing leadership and guidance for the development and support of our cloud environments (including lower environments and production).
- Collaborate with IT Services, to integrate Cloud to on-premise resources.
- Bachelors or Master´s Degree in a related Computing or IT field of study.
- Highly proficient in the use of Jira and Confluence to manage the scope, schedule and delivery of sprints and overall project.
- At least 2 years of Scrum Master experience, managing sprints and ceremonies.
- At least 5 years of experience in IT industry and Financial Services
- Do not limit yourself to either strategy or implementation. They deliver both.
- Their division is the fastest growing and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success.
- They acquired in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
- This is a cross-functional role, requiring co-ordination, you will be able to work with different teams in this stable firm with a mix of industries.
APPLY now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a confidential discussion.