Up to 45 € per hour
about 2 months ago
6 month contract
Hamlyn Williams are currently working with an exciting pharmaceutical organisation based in Belgium who are currently going through a large expansion of their manufacturing facility and are looking to hire a Technical Draughtsman on a contract basis. This person would be responsible for the elaboration and drafting of schedules, layouts, ATEX, wiring diagrams etc whilst the project is in the initial design stages.
- Drafting of Piping designs, 3D designs and P&ID’s of new and existing production plants and buildings, HVAC and utilities.
- Execute 2D and 3D modelling.
- Recording and capturing existing situations and checking existing schedules, work drawings, plans, piping designs and P & Ids
- Proposal to formulate design to project engineers (2D and 3D)
- Elaboration of schedules and clearly defined (change) proposals in detailed schedules, working drawings, ISOs, plans, taking into account the company, quality (GMP) and safety regulations
- Discussing the elaboration, specifics, choices made with employees of other departments
- Internal and external contact person for the delivery of schedules, work drawings, plans, piping designs and P&IDs
- Degree Qualified
- Extensive knowledge of AutoCAD, Plant 3D, Navisworks and Revit
- At least 5 years’ experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English is acceptable, however knowledge of Dutch/French is preferred.
If this is something of interest, please reach out ASAP for one of our consultants to discuss further!