21 days ago
The Technical Lead or Senior Analyst will be responsible for assisting the Technical Managers for the delivery of IT Security Solutions.
- Work with assigned Project Manager to drive small to mid-size IS initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy new IS technologies and capabilities and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget.
- Work with business and IT stakeholders to design, implement and update network vulnerability scanning systems.
- Classify and prioritise risks, and guide relevant stakeholders to ensure that systems and services that are either developed in-house or acquired commercially are secured against known attack vectors and prevalent threats.
- Deliver the penetration test life cycle process and co-work with SME and application teams for defining the scope within which the pen-tester must operate, testbed scheduling, testing tool and white box testing arrangement to streamline the pen-testing duration, and ensure the completeness and tracking the findings and rectification schedule.
- Provide technical support in security log, feeds and raw source into SIEM for data security analytics.
- Perform information security risk assessment and technical advisory for assigned project areas to ensure compliance to company IS policy, standards and practices, as well as mitigation of all identified risks.
- Conduct technical study of IS initiatives and provide technical suggestion and recommendation in design, development and system integration.
- Assist to solve technical problems to provide an efficient environment for project implementation
- A university degree with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology, security, application development and/or networking
- 5 to 8 years’ experience working in technical IT roles, with at least 3 years’ hands-on experience in enterprise security infrastructure, IS risk assessments or testing; a CISSP, CISA or CREST relevant certification will be advantageous.
- Experience with vulnerability assessments - scanning the environment, generating reports and engaging with system owners and stakeholders to make certain that any observed vulnerabilities or security concerns are addressed/remediated.
- Experience performing analysis with Security Data Analytic technology such as SIEM, UEBA, ELK, SOAR
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, operating systems and cyber security concepts and technologies.
- Promote security awareness and adoption of security standards and practices to staff members including vendors
- Able to implement the vulnerabilities scanning to different network segment and prevention by existing security controls. Ideally automate this process.
- Able to identify gaps/weaknesses in SOC monitoring capability by mapping detection rules, e.g. SIEM use cases, Carbon Black watch lists, Darktrace models, AD monitoring and Firewall policy
- Good knowledge of networks and systems protocols as well as IT Security methodologies, vulnerability scan methodologies and approaches
- Knowledge of incident response methodologies, security issues, vulnerabilities, exploits and security standards that may impact information security
- Hands-on experiences to PC endpoint whitelisting, Web Isolation and/or MSS handling would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Windows, Linux, OSX and mobile operating systems.