over 1 year ago
Hamlyn Williams has partnered with an exciting pharmaceutical company that is looking for an experienced Technical Operations professional to join the company as a Technical Operations Manager.
The Technical Operations Manager role is responsible for Lead all Technical related functions for each project such as Formulation, analytical & process development and technology transfer.
- Interact with third party manufacturers to provide technical support during process development, scale-up, technology transfer and commercialization.
- Provide technical and strategic guidance to Project Management, Quality, Regulatory and Manufacturing, in supporting development and launch of projects.
- Author or assist in the production of regulatory Technical documentation required by global regulatory agencies for submissions.
- Independently identify, prevent and solve technical problems.
- Participate in budget planning and financial assessments.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Technology Operations or Manufacturing professional to join a fast-growing innovative company that is in a major growth phase.
To be considered for this role you need to have 3+ years’ experience in technical operations or similar field and to have worked for a pharmaceutical or medical devices company.