$50-$70 per hour
about 1 month ago
Technical Recruiter – North Carolina
12 month contract
Hamlyn Williams are working very closely with a large Pharmaceutical Engineering Design organisation who are looking to hire a Technical Recruiter on an initial 12 month contract, to support the ongoing growth of the organisation due to a number of large project wins and clients who have a huge resource need over the next 1-2 years.
This role would be working very closely with both internal and external managers, ensuring that you are building a relationship with them in order to understand the requirements and deliver on them in a timely manner. They will be responsible for managing external partners and agencies as well as going out to market and delivering against the positions personally as well.
- Supplier to provide an individual on-site who will utilize internal and external networking to recruit technical engineering talent including but not limited to: PE’s , Designers (all disciplines) , PM , CM , CAD , 3D designers , Automation engineers.
- Successful candidate will have intimate knowledge of the local market as it pertains to talent acquisition to ensure they are targeting the correct level of required expertise.
- Strong communication skills
- Independent and self starter
- Ability to work under pressure.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Contact: 0203 545 1103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Life Sciences so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for James Brookes https://www.linkedin.com/in/jamesbrookeshw/