€50,000-€75,000 + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Technical Recruitment Manager – Global FinTech
Hamlyn Williams is proud to be partnered with one of Europe’s largest FinTech Payment providers. Our client serves over 90 million consumers worldwide with offices spread over 17 different markets, hosted by 4000+ employees from 100+ nationalities.
My client is navigating through an extremely busy period where they are in a hyper-growth phase recruiting and hiring 150 employees a month. They had a valuation of €5 Billion USD in 2018 with now a valuation over €50 Billion USD which shows they’re aggressive approach to a competitive FinTech space.
If you are someone that thrives in a fast-paced environment where no day will be the same with endless progression opportunities, then this might be the right move for you.
As a Technical Recruitment Manager working for my client, you will be integral to their growth and expansion of the brand globally, this is a senior role in a consistently growing Talent Acquisition team. You will be the Leading specialist Tech recruiter that has worked for a fast-growth FinTech / Web / Internet based organisation previously and managed, coached & mentored more junior recruiters previously.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead a Tech Recruitment team involving 1-2-1’s / KPI’s / SLA’s / Coaching & Mentoring
- Recruiting & resourcing for technical IT focused roles across the globe
- Utilising platforms such as LinkedIn, GitHub or Stack Overflow
- Sourcing candidates via Job adverts, network referrals, social media, job boards
- Working with direct hiring managers, weekly reviews on job portfolio’s
- Building sustained relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Working closely with your colleagues in Talent Acquisition to attack specific markets
- Set KPI’s for yourself & other colleagues, setting up incentives to hit targets
- Building a good morale & culture of hard-working recruiters
- Focusing on the full Candidate experience from first contact right through to acceptance of a role or constructive feedback for them to learn from
Roles to recruit in the company will range from:
- Software Developers / Engineers
- Full Stack Engineer / Developers
- Backend / Frontend Developer / Engineer
- iOS or Android Developers
- Infrastructure / Scala / Ruby / DevOps
Successful candidate will be:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced Internet / Web / Fintech company resourcing for tech focused roles
- 1+ years’ experience leading a team, coaching mentoring junior recruiters
- Knowledge of the tech space and understanding IT Jargon
- Ability to work autonomously & as a part of a wider Talent team
- Be able to work through KPI’s & hit targets
- Motivated to continuously improve & develop your own skillset
- Fluent in English (working language of the business)
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension, Healthcare, travel vouchers
- Discount from top retailers
- Hybrid working model (2-3 days work from home at your disposal)
- Competitive market salary with regular reviews on performance to increase
- Ability to transfer to different offices across the world
If this sounds like a role that you would like to know more then please do reach out to Bradford Rosser on email@example.com or on LinkedIn.