about 1 month ago
We are currently working with a global Radiotherapy Manufacturer MNC for a Technical Support Engineer position. This role will be covering the Hong Kong market and to provides support in critical customer situations by taking the leadership role in driving the resolution of the issues through the appropriate channels. Once developed, he/she will drive the plan until resolutions are implemented and all customer issues are resolved.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will be:
- Provide remote and on-site service support and maintainence of company products in the assigned territories
- Provide on-call support to global company customers
- Take part in any new product installation, product upgrade or major field activity requiring Technical Support expertise
- Closely interact and communicate with customers, sales teams, headquarters support staff and all appropriate areas of the company to schedule and coordinate field support functions, for critical call escalation, information feedback and product imporvements
- Drive service training and technical development of new hires or distributor service teams
- Accurently document issues, troubleshooting steps, action plans, relation and any deviation from the original plan in call logging database
As a Technical Support Engineer you will need:
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in Field Service, installation, troubleshooting complex electronic equipment or equivalent (Therapy system's experience preferred)
- Knowledge of medical linear accelerator or microwave RF systems and computer networks preferred
- Able to work at night time and weekends (flexible hours)
- Able to work in different hospitals onsite frequently
- Able to lift 25KG and work on ladders
Select the Apply button below or contact me directly.
If this role is of interest to you, or if you'd like to explore other opportunities in the market, please feel free to reach out directly. Contact Cherry Cheung at +85294161249 or at email@example.com.