ZOTA - 001
about 1 month ago
Our client is the leading global payment institutions with businesses globally and is expanding their Hong Kong operations team. This is a new role and full-time employment role.
- Responsible for addressing and solving customer issues through E-mail and Skype.
- Cooperation with other online platform representatives.
- Helping customers with API integration to our gateway.
- Building and maintaining the processing environment.
- Identifying and documenting bugs and features.
- Handle correspondence with merchants and various third parties.
- Experience in technical/customer support and/or online payment processing is an advantage, but not a requirement.
- Strong organizational, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Passion for troubleshooting and constant self-learning.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-suit products, Zoom, Slack and Trello are basics