Technology & Digital Risk, IT Audit (AM > Senior Manager)
10 months ago
Hamlyn Williams is currently working on an excellent opportunity for one of our management consultancy clients, this role would be a great next step for an experienced IT audit professional looking to develop their consultancy career.
The role is based within the Technology and Digital Risk team (TDR), providing an amazing opportunity to work with new innovative and cutting edge technologies. Further, the team provide an unequalled depth of experience in providing governance, risk, control and assurance solutions to meet the client’s needs.
The role is focused in the Corporate and Public sector, and will allow the opportunity to work with great minds within Media & Telecoms; Consumer & Industrial Products, Life Sciences and more.
To qualify for the role you will have:
- Experience of managing and delivering technology assurance engagements or in the field of risk and control in any of the three lines of defence, and familiarity with general IT controls.
- Demonstrated ability to build effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience of working effectively in a diverse team environment.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively against challenging objectives.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience or exposure to areas such as devops, agile and cyber-risk assurance is desired but not essential.
- A technology-related background and or experience of data analytics is desired.
- A proactive mindset, with the ability to take responsibility and drive key actions forward coupled with excellent oral and written communication skills to aid effective interaction with senior clients and stakeholders.
- A passion for self-improvement and the motivation to help contribute to the wider team and firm.
If this is a role of interest and you think you are a someone who fills the criteria detailed above please submit an application to this advert and a team member of Hamlyn Williams Risk (EMEA) will reach out yourself and discuss the intricacies of this mandate and similar to this in the market.