Depending on Experience
7 months ago
Our client, a financial services company based in Los Angeles, CA, is seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join their team on a full-time basis. Hamlyn Williams have been enlisted to identify suitable candidates for an immediate start.
As a senior within the IT Audit team you will be responsible for executing on moderate-complex internal IT audits, developing audit scope and reporting back to management any findings.
You will expected to demonstrate prior experience within internal IT audit with a focus on technology MRAs. Including the supervision of the execution of assigned MRA/issues, from planning, fieldwork, reporting, and issue tracking up to follow-up.
- Assisting the Senior IT Auditor and IT Audit Manager with the planning, executing and reporting of audits
- Familiarity with one or more of the following areas; IP networks infrastructure (network topology, switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention); Windows active directory (policies, structure, elements); Databases (SQL, Oracle, DB2, monitoring tools); Mobile technologies (data leakage prevention, BYOD security); Cloud Computing; or Standards / Frameworks (CoBIT 5, ITIL, ISO 15504, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 31000, ISO 38500, NIST series 800 guidance)
- Ability to identify potential risk (within immiediate control and to the wider enterprise) and take steps to mitigate this risk.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business or related
- CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM or CRISC preferred
- 4+ years minimum experience, within IT Audit
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to email@example.com for consideration.