7 months ago
Our client, a well-known banking and financial services brand, is seeking a Technology Infrastructure Audit Manager at VP level, and has enlisted Hamlyn Williams to identify suitable candidates willing to work from their Irving, TX office.
As a Technology Infrastructure Audit Manager you will be responsible for the management of risk assessment and audit delivery, including but not limited to; network, data center, employee processes, operations, systems platforms and devices. Enterprise and cross-sector processes will also fall within your remit.
You must be a level-headed, good communicator able to provide objective, risk-based, independent advice on all technology infrastructure related matters.
- Able to execute a robust audit plan in accordance with internal audit standards, government regulations and company policies
- Delivering timely, high-quality reports, validations and where necessary branch examinations, as well as governance committee and business monitoring reports
- Serving as a subject matter expert in one or more area, including but not limited to; cloud infrastructure, API, SAAS, and any other technologies
- BA/ BA or equivalent ideally within Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, or related
- Relevant certifications; CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, CCSP, CCSK or similar (desirable but not essential)
- Senior level (7 years+) experience in a similar position
- “Big Four” and Financial Services background are desirable but not essential
Our client is able to offer market leading packages to qualified hires with amazing benefits including competitive benefits & profit-sharing.
At this stage US Citizen/Greencard holders are preferred but we are willing to consider H-1B transfers on a case by case basis as well as candidates that would need to relocate for the position.
This company has excellent infrastructure in place so given the COVID climate will be conducting all phases of the interview process remotely (including onboarding).
Please share your most recent resume & availability to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.