£30,000 - £45,000
6 months ago
What company will I be working for?
We are currently working with a prestigious, market-leading, global Defence company with an annual turnover of $30 billion. They are involved in a fantastic range of projects in the UK, from unmanned stealth aircraft to crime scene forensic systems. They are currently in the middle of an extraordinary growth phase, looking to hire across both the business and the UK. It truly is an excellent time to join the company; a chance to work with the best of the best, progress within a prestigious organisation and work on projects that are in the interest of national security.
What will I be doing?
- Creating BDD’s for the stories in the program within Jira.
- Writing Cucumber Test Scripts for each BDD.
- Developing automated Selenium tests in Java.
- Running automated and manual tests for feature branches within a test environment.
- Maintaining regression tests for each system developed by the team.
- Creation of Test Result reports after each sprint.
- Analysing functional specifications to produce suitable test plans and reports, including both manual and automated test scripts.
- Create, maintain, revise and review test suites and enter them into the test repository.
- Liaising with configuration management, project managers, developers and third parties to bridge the gap between technical and business partners.
What skills do I need?
- DV Clearance
- Experience successfully delivering complex and high-risk projects using a broad range of test techniques/principles (Integrated or functional).
- Experience of using automated tooling (e.g. Cucumber, Selenium, SonarQube, Jmeter, Gatling).
- Experience of test and defect management tools. e.g. HPQC, ALM, JIRA, Bamboo.
- Experience of different project methodologies, e.g. V Model, Agile, and hybrids of the two.
- Software development exposure, ideally with .Net and Java.
- Good technical understanding of both Windows and Linux.
- Co-Coordinating test activities across the teams, crafting test scripts and automating test processes.
How do I apply?
Feel free to reach out to Jack Reece to find out more about this opportunity, or send a CV in for review.